Travelling to Kenya-Africa?
Whether you are travelling to Kenya-africa as a tourist for a safari in , or on business, or even going home as a Kenyan; kenya-africa.com provides you with all the information you need to know about: getting to Kenya Africa, tourist and local attractions, Getting a visa, where to stay while in the country, local and international restaurants, more about the different cultures and the Kenyan people, Business and much more.
Kenya remains the heart of African safari experience, for nature lovers from all over the world, the primarily travel destination in the East African region. While on a safari in Kenya will be able to see the big five - Lion, Buffalo, Leopard, Rhino and Elephant as well as other popular wild animals. You will also experience the most spectacular views of the GREAT RIFT-VALLEY escarpments, and dont forget the great WildeBeest migration in Masai Mara national park.
Kenya is primarily known for animal safari, but summer vacation is at its best in Mombasa, a city on the eastern border line, which is covered by some of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in Africa, protected by coral reefs that make the tropical clear blue waters ideal for swimming plus a host of other beach activities.
Economy and Business in Kenya-Africa
Kenya's flora and fauna combined with a moderate climate offers tremendous opportunities for the tourism industry, which have become one of the leading foreign currency earner for the country, But Agriculture is the dominant sector when it comes to exports, with products like, Horticulture, fruits, coffee and Tea.
Kenya is the business hub of east and central African region and being a developing country there is still a lot of untapped potential for investors to exploit. In the past few years there have been a steady growth in technology and telecom industry, plus the construction boom in the major cities is still on an upward trend.
*Why is Kenya ideal for business?
- In 2007 the Kenya government set a goal to transform the country to an industrial economy leading to the development and upgrading of the local infrastructure
- Kenya has a young and educated workforce
- Ideal climate throughout the year
- Low cost of doing business
For more on doing business and investing in Kenya visit investmentkenya
- kenya-africa blog
- Kenya-africa Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes and posting to kenya-africa.com Web site.
- Facts About Kenya
- A few facts about Kenya, are Kenya has savannahs rich with big game, equatorial forests, snow-capped Mt Kenya, searing deserts,cool highland retreats, beautiful Mombasa beaches, plus much more
- Getting to Kenya - by air, sea, or by road; all the information you need,
- Getting to Kenya, by air is the fastest and most populars means, through the three international airports; but you can also take a cruise and dock on the port of Mombasa
- Nairobi Kenya The City in The Sun
- Nairobi Kenya, is the principal economic, and cultural center of East Africa, and is one of the largest and fastest growing cities in Africa
- Mombasa Kenya's Vacation Paradise
- Mombasa Kenya, is a city regarded as the paradise of East Africa and the main tourist destionation in Africa
- Kisumu Kenya
- Kisumu city is one of the cities in Kenya where the old breeds in with the new, where you will find the most affluent neighborhoods with huge girded mansion.
- Safari in Kenya
- A safari in Kenya take you to the heart of African safari experience, primarily a travel destination in the East African region.
- safari animals
- The BIG FIVE safari animals are the reason tourist visit Kenya; but there are other popular safari animals that are a must see
- Kenya National Parks
- Kenya National parks are a spectacular display of the best that nature has to offer
- Wildebeest Migration
- Wildebeest migration is one of the greatest migrations on earth, a migration for survival where only the strong will survive, a migration of millions of wildebeest (African Gnu) and other herbivoro
- The Great Rift Valley
- The Rift Valley is a geological and a geographical wonder of the world; a valley that stretches all the way from northern Syria and down south to Mozambique in East Africa.
- Mount Kenya
- Mount Kenya is the second tallest mountain in Africa and it stands tall with snow capped peak right in the middle of Kenya-Africa.
- Travel Tips to Kenya
- Travel tips to Kenya on visa, safty, the do's and don'ts while on a safari
- Accommodations in Kenya
- Accommodations in Kenya is in plenty supply ranging from five star state of the art luxury hotels, campsite in the jungle with wild animals or private villa.
- Kenyan Culture
- Kenyan culture is one that is not easy to define, the culture is quite diverse from one tribe to another and it also varies greatly from one locality to another.
- kenyan people
- With more than 42 different each with its own dialect, there is no way you can you can describe Kenyan people as one monolithic group
- About Us